Consew P1255rb Single Needle Sewing Machine.
• Large Vertical Axis Automatically Oiled Hook
• Oil Pump System with Adjustable Oil Flow
• Upper Oil Glass Sight
• Barrel-type, Locking Stitch Regulator
• Reverse • Large Top-Loaded Bobbin
• Safety Clutch • Quick Tension Release
• Locking Slide Plate for easy bobbin access.
• Adjustable Take-Up Thread Guide for thread loop timing
• Speed, Max. (S.P.M.): 2600 *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
• Presser Foot Lift: By Hand- 5/16″ (8 mm) / By Knee- 33/64″ (13 mm)
• Needle Bar Stroke: 1-27/64″ (36 mm)
• Stitch Length, Max: 2.8 s.p.i. (9 mm)
• Work Space: 9-7/8” x 3-15/16″ (250 x 100 mm)
• Needle: 135 x 17
P1255RB Manual & Parts Book
Consew Sewing Machine P1255RB Demo: https://youtu.be/bU6U0heXOG0
Number of Needles 1 (Single)
Feeding Mechanism Walking Foot
Workspace Standard Workspace
Standard or Full Function Standard Functions
Stitch Type 301
Free Stand and Motor with Purchase
CSM550-1 SERVO OR 1/2 hp CLUTCH
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind “The Speed”. Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 – 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
SOME OTHER ADVANTAGES OF THE SERVO MOTOR INCLUDE:
They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
1/3 lighter than clutch motors
Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
Nothing to wear or adjust
Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don’t require high speed stitching.